Sunday, September 10, 2006

women

I dont know how you straight boys do it!! Being a woman and I cant figure us out I dont know how they expect you to. Reminds me of the old joke... How do you make a woman happy? Bring flowers, tell her how beautiful, intelligent, loving and wonderful she is, make her feel special and the center of your world. How do you make a guy happy? Come naked and bring beer ( or in Sorted's case vodka lol) Anyway there can be no denying the emotional complexities of women. As much as I might complain about it I wouldnt change it for the world. I love the emotional connection that as women have. Even though it can be frustrating and brain racking at times it is incredible. Now Im not saying you guys arent emotional but maybe as a whole not like women. If you were there wouldnt be any more balcony bingo at Parliment House. Heaven Help Us All!!! lol

No comments: