Monday, September 11, 2006

Just Because

Just because you try to pretend Im not here, Im not going away.
Just because you try to pretend you dont love me you still will.
Just because you want to make things easier for me this is not
If you need time take it but that doesnt mean we cant still have love
Just beause you are scared, and confusd doesnt mean that you have to leave.
Just because you feel as though you have lost yourself doesnt mean that that it is for good.
Just because one horrible person hurt you doesnt mean that everyone will.
Just because you dont know what to do dont push me away.

Listen to your heart. what does it say? Do you really want me to go away?
Listen to your heart. It is speaking to you. Telling you what you need to do.
Listen to your heart. My love is speaking, telling it not to give up or push me away.

maybe you dont want me to love you, maybe you dont think you are deserving but i cant take back something I have already given. I cant take back my love for you. Maybe it is because I dont want to. You can pretend all you want that this is how you want things to be but I dont believe it. You can pretend when you are out with your friends that you are happy Im not there. Do you think about me as much as I think about you? I think about you during the day, you are on my mind when I go to sleep at night and then again in my dreams so when I wake up you are the first thing I think about.Why do you think this is easier? None of this makes any sense. You said to think outside myself. This wasnt about me. Maybe it isnt about me but it is affecting me. You dont have to push me away to heal. doesnt it hurt more trying to ignore something that you feel so strong? this cant be easier or for the better. I miss you so much. I miss:
talking to you on the phone before you go to sleep and tucking you in over the phone. waking up next to you when we did spend the night. just touching you on the leg when we are driving. Just being near you not having to talk about anything. Our motorcycle rides. cooking dinner for you. the look in your eyes when I do something nice for you. How you bite your bottom lip when we kiss. You falling asleep with your had in my lap while I rub your head. Watching you dance out at the club. sitting on the sofa with the baby stretched out between us having to be in the middle, hearing you say you love me, holding each other after a long day, the butterflies i get in my belly when you touch me, seeing the spark in your eyes when you talk about how the kids got something, seeing you laugh, making me laugh, having fun with you, seeing the look in your eyes when I touch you, seeing you roll your eyes when i get on my political soap box and telling me to get a career, i miss all this and more.

No comments: