Sunday, September 10, 2006

my wish for her

My wish for her:
is to have a good night sleep without the nightmares that consume her slumber
is to have peace knowing she did not deserve the treatment she got.
is that one day she will believe she is deserving of all the love that is given .
is that she will realize that love can be unconditional.
is that she will learn that she has all the love inside her to give back but right now it is just burried
is to one day believe that she can trust again
is that she will realize that no matter what I will be there for her
is that she will one day know that real love doesnt go away and expect it not to
is that one day she will let herself take a chance
is that she will know she doesnt have to push me away because she will know she isnt going to get hurt
is to believe that she is safe when she is in my arms
is for her to realize that sometimes it is o.k to take until you can give. everyone needs help sometime.
is that she can find happiness within herself
I think the most important wish I have is that she can find it within to forgive just because her heart is to beautiful and delicate to hold all that inside.

1 comment:

Spilling Ink said...

These are lovely wishes for the woman you love. I wish them for her, too.