Wednesday, September 06, 2006

some mindless hurt, angry rambeling

So I guess my mind doesnt have to spin anymore. I got the dear John or Dear joanie phone call today. " I have been thinking alot and I think you should just move on. You arent happy and I cant give you what you want or need and it isnt fair to keep you dragging along because I dont know how long it will take." All she could say was she was sorry. That makes two of us. I guess I got a phone call cause she couldnt do this face to face. Thanks for the consideration. NOT!!! The deep thinking should have happened before you said it was safe to give you my heart, the deep thinking should have come before you said you loved me and could see a future with us, before you listed out all the reasons that you loved me, before you figured out that you couldnt do this. Bitter party of one? No not bitter just very hurt, we have all been there before. I know life will go on and I know there will be someone else yet at the expense of sounding like a spoiled brat I dont want anyone else. I wanted this to be the last time. I really believed that this was going to be it. I know she didnt do this on purpose, I know that she loves me, I know that it isnt me and just the circumstances, I know that in time this will heal as well, I know that if we are meant to be we will, I know that what I am feeling isnt anger just an incredible amount of hurt that stems from not only her but past issues needed to be dealt with. I know all these things and more but my heart and head arent really communicating right now. I had been told to follow my heart and not listen so much to my head, well I did and look where it got me.
Posted by thephoenixanddragon at 9:08 AM

No comments: