Sunday, September 10, 2006

happiness

To make your self happy is probably the hardest thing in life to do although one would think it should be the easiest. When you have always made yourself happy by making others happy it is a great adventure to figure out how to return that favor to yourself. I have recently moved into my own apartment, started on a study path for having the career that I want and started to put my wants, and desires into action. testing the waters trying to find out what I like and what I dont. Hopefully as Im on this journey of discovery I will be able to share this experience with the woman that I love. Hopefully she will also be embarking on this journey for herself and we will be able to meet somewhere and share the wonderful happiness that we have found.

No comments: