Saturday, September 16, 2006

Something Different Tonight

Sitting here on the sofa watching the Bowden Bowl. Florida State against Clemson. GO SEMINOLES!!! Thats Florida State for those of you who dont know.I had alot of offers to go do something but tonight but I just feel like doing laundry, watching the game, relaxing, and going to bed early. How weird!?!?! Its a Sat. night and I want to do laundry?!?! I can forget trying to relax becuase FSU is playing like crap right now and Im screaming at the t.v. like they can hear me.University of Florida is playing Tennessee so I am flipping back and forth between commercials trying to see what the Gators are doing. I went to FSU my step-dad went to tennessee and my step-brother went to Florida. Talk about a house divided!! Anywho... cant believe its a Sat. night and Im sitting at home cause I want too.. WOW. Three different offers to go to clubs, three different offers to watch the games, and an offer to go to a play. I wonder if this is what they call personal growth? I usually try to keep going so much that I dont have any time to just be. I have to keep my mind focused on something to not think, I want people around so I can focus on something else. If ever I went idel I would ponder and analyze. Not tonight. Tonight I am looking forward to going to bed early, tonight Im not worried about my dreams, tonight Im going to let my dog sleep on the bed tonight and cuddle with her. She is an awsome spooner

. Thats her there my baby girl!! Tonight I am going to let my brain, heart and soul just be. Tonight I am going to do something different.

4 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hi puppy!

Though sports=evil, something different is good now and then.

Spilling Ink said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spilling Ink said...

That was me deleting a comment. It seems I am spelling challenged tonight.

I hope your Saturday night was filled with peace.

Thank you for naming my poem.

Spider said...

What a cute rottie! They all have the sweetest faces!