Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here ya go

DAMNIT TO HELL!! I cant sleep! Been up for about 4 hours now but at least my dog is happy. I let her get up on the bed which is rare so she is enjoying this right now. I have a huge day ahead of me. I got a few leads to a job which is a good thing. I have one now but all it is just a job not a career. I have to update my resume, submit it, and cross my fingers and hope for the best. I need to get focus on where I am headed in my life. I know any journey starts with a single step. So here goes that step. I see this as an adventure, another one of lifes little here ya go's. I call it here ya go's cause its one of those times that you are handed an opportunity and you can go whichever way you choose. Im choosing to run with this one and see where this path leads me. If nothing else it can be a great ride even better than an E ticket at Disney.

No comments: