Friday, October 20, 2006

YEAH!!!!!

Just got a phone call!! no not one of those phone calls but a call from the attorneys office that I had an interview with today. They offered me the job. I of course accepted. I start Monday!!! I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I now know that it isnt a train or bus. I also got another call from another attorneys office and they want me to come in on Monday morn. for an interview. Southwest sent me a letter and they want me to come in next month to interview for a position and TSA called today and said my physical was good and they would be signing off on it and I could go to the next stage of the hiring process. I also sent my application in to Legal Aid to volunteer a couple of hours a week. DAMN I FEEL GOOD!!! I of course cant forget Harley!!! I start there tomorrow morn. It finally feels as though I am on the road to where I need and want to be going. It feels so good and satisfying. I know it is only a start but it is a start. This firm said they would work around my school and I could work as much as I wanted. I feel so good! Im sitting here in the law library and I just had to write about it cause I feel as though I am going to bust. I have another midterm on Monday so Im getting a head start on it. I know its a Friday night and Im in the library but I really dont mind, this is where my future is going to come from not the bar. Besides there is nothing there that I want anyway so I might as well do something productive. Well I better get back to work.

2 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

Yes!!! This is fabulous news. I knew you could do it! It's such a good thing to have a job that you actually want as opposed to just earning a living. I've had both, so I know what a blessing this is. Congratulations!

Leon's current assignment said...

Phoeny! Yeah, you!
Oh my god this is outfuckingstanding news...and just what the doctor ordered, eh? Could the timing have been any better? You need and deserve something that will empower you right now...help you remember to feel good about yourself once more.

You rock, mama. You fucking roll.

Do it!

Cool!