Sunday, October 08, 2006

Interview tomorrow

Tomorrow is the interview and Im pretty much ready. I have my clothes laid out, my papers together in my briefcase and I have it planned out how to get there. I am a little anxious but I figure what's the worst that can happen? Iwont get the job? Big deal. That just means there is a better one out there for me. Not to mention how could they not love me? Trying to keep a positive attitude and keep those fears tucked away it is a little difficult but it gets easier with each passing day. I remember what P.T said in a comment before, " that its all about me." It really is all about me. Im just discovering the truth behind that. Granted there is no overnight change but an adjustment in the positive is a good thing.
I got a phone call today from one of those people that the previous not so nice blog was addressed to. All about calling me honey, sweetie and wanting to know when we can spend some time together. PLEASE!! Then she tells me the other one is moving in with her next week. Whatever, I guess misery really does love company. Anywho Im glad Im not in the middle of that crap anymore. She kept asking me for information about the going ons in my life and I just told her I hadn't heard a thing and don't have a clue what's going on. Haven't heard a peep. There is no way in hell Im going to open a door for more interference from anyone. That is one mistake that I will never make again and one thing I will not tolerate.
Went shopping today to get a new outfit for tomorrow. I have lost so much weight nothing fits. I guess its better to go looking for clothes that need to be smaller than larger. Wish that I had taken someone with me to help me pick things out. Im generally pretty good about matching and stuff but a second opinion would have been nice and comforting.

1 comment:

Spilling Ink said...

I would have been happy to give you a second opinion while clothes shopping. Now that I dress differently, I feel a little more confident in public. Knock 'em dead tomorrow. I know you can do it!!!

And those miserable busybodies? Good for you! I wouldn't give them the time of day if all they're after is to create problems.