Sunday, October 08, 2006

only if

Im going to be there when you are ready. Im going to be there because that is where i want to be. I dont want someone else, I dont want to get on with my life without you. I know you have demons but you can work through them while I stand by your side while you conquer them. I know in my heart and soul that we are meant to be together. You are the shadow to my soul. you are the one that i have been searching for and I am the one you have sought. Take all the time you need to fight those demons. There is no rush we will have a lifetime together. I will not budge. The only thing that will make me move is for you to tell me that you dont love me. If you can tell me that then i will go. But know this as I go I leave behind my love that will be there still for the love I have for you is endless. The only reason thatI say this is because you cant tell me you dont love me. You cant tell me that you love me any less deeply than I love you. The only difference is that you are scared. I saw the way you looked at me when you were here the other night. the look in your eyes as we were kissing. You were here with me and you were mine. We were joined at our souls again and it brought you joy. I know you wont run again because you said you wouldnt. you are just trying to find a way to let yourself express to me what you feel. We are intense, that is a perfect word . We are just intense. So now I wait. I wait for you to call because you need for me to whisper again. If that is what you need my love then I will whisper. Whisper and wait for you to lean in again. Wait for you to come, to be just a little more brave. I can hear your thoughts and feel your feelings just like you can with me. There is nothing I can hide from you or you from me and that scares you. It scares me too. It scares me because what if Im wrong about all of this and you dont come back I will be lost. When you were sick you called me first. it was so nice to be able to take care of you. He said you needed me, I dont think it was a need as much as a want. The time we spent together was so precious to me. i figured I wouldnt hear from you for a couple of days just because it scared you how easy it was to have me back in your life. Thats O.K. I wish i could mend your heart as easily as your cold. If you would let me, if you would be willing to risk just a little maybe I could help mend it a little. If you just realized the love we have for each other and have a litle faith that it is real maybe your heart could mend just a tad. I know i cant fix it but just maybe i could be the spark that starts the fire. if only you would let me.

No comments: