Monday, October 09, 2006

whispering

i dont understand what your afraid of. Is it that your afraid that you wont be able to love me as much as you would like? Is it that your afraid of getting hurt again? Please tell me. I know it isnt that you dont love me with eveything you have. Do you not think you have anything to give? You do have something to give. You already have given it. the heart that you dont think is there I feel. Everytime I touch you it beats faster. is it that you are worried that I see into your soul? I wouldnt be able to if you didnt want me to. I love you so much and i dont understand why you are running. You come back for a few days and then you disappear again, telling me you need me to whisper again. I am whispering it is you that is shouting. I hear you even though you dont call. I am thinking about you right now and I know it is because you are thinking about me. I feel you right now and it is because you are feeling me. We are joined. I know you want to be here. You just have to get hungry then you will come over again. You will get hungry because there is no one else that can feed your heart and soul like I do. You need my touch like I need yours. Is that what scares you so much? You dont ever want to put yourself in that position because you dont want to get hurt again? Your touch is like food and water. I can survive for a time without them but eventually I have to partake. I wish you were able to just come back and be in my arms. I wish you would call so we can talk. I miss you so much. Will you come back again? Just call and tell me where you are. I need to know. Are you trying to get over me? What are you doing?

No comments: