Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Angel and I






So I decided to follow suit and be a sheep for a change. Others are posting pics so I decided to take a risk and put some pics of myself up. That is me on the left taken in Amsterdam in June 2005. We were at the Heiney Experience. LOVE THAT BEER!! Not feeling any pain at that point. Did make it to many "coffee" shops but NO I didnt partake. I will admit going to a live sex show in the red light didtrict. I got pulled up on stage to assist a lady preformer. Thats a whole other blog.
This is in Copenhagen Denmark taken in August 2005. Anna is on the left Chris one of my ex's is 2nd to left , then me, Kirstin, Stine( we call her svine), and Batina (Bubber). A great bunch of girls I miss them especially Anna and Bubber. HOT!!! Anyway off topic.This is a new picture of me just taken today. When I look at these pics its as if Im looking at a totally different person. it is still a little strange when I look in a mirror and see this person looking back at me. My girls at Harley want me to bring in pictures of me from when I played rugby. They dont believe that I was once husky enough to be a prop. I saw an old professor and friend today he didnt recognize me. My friend Shelly and her girlfrend Crystal are calling me a girly girl. Just because when we were riding in the truck I saw a spider run across the dashboard I screamed and jumped behind Crystal yelling for her to kill it. I remember what the spiders did to Rick when he tried to save one so I wasnt going to take any chances!! I had her kill the bastard. Besides it was huge I think it was about 3 feet around! O.K. not that big but it was in a moving vechile with me and one of us was going and it wasnt going to be me. When we got back to Shelly's house she proceeded to pick me up and throw me over her shoulder like I was nothing. That is so odd. I used to be the one to do that to girls. They made me promise not to loose any more weight. I told them I still have meat on the bones just not a whole lot of fat. Im really not trying anymore. I figure my body will taper off when it wants. Im just going to keep eating healthy(YES I DO EAT!!) and doing what Im doing. I pretty much have setteled at about the weight I am now. As long as I feel and look good Im not worried. At the risk of sounding a little arrogant I know I look good. At least thats what I keep being told. Its nice to know that but its also really nice to hear from others.
This is Angel and I. She is a Harley Davidson 1200S. She is my baby. I was thinking about trading her in for something larger. I was looking at that Dyna custom but I cant anymore. I have hooked up with a couple of guys at work and they are going to help me fix her up even more. They have sporty's and agree that I shouldnt sell it, Besides I can just save up and get that Dyna without trading her in. Hows that for retail therapy? There is nothing wrong with having two Harleys. Also the one I want to get isnt going to be available until at least Feb. So that gives me plenty of time to save.

6 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

Well, good lord, Phoenix! Everyone is doing it, I may be next. I LOVE the new look. Absolutely fabulous! And I believe you are right about the body settling into a healthy weight naturally, I feel the same way (weigh). Don't listen to anyone who razzes you about girly-girl crap. You da bomb!!!

thephoenixanddragon said...

LOL!! Thanks lynn :) I still feel odd in this body i guess it will take some getting used to.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look great! Nice to put a face with the name.

Monica

Leon's current assignment said...

You're beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had more time to fawn all over you. You look just as I thought, too.

I am SOOOO happy to see you, my friend and, yes, like my brothuh Ricardo Montalban said, it's like Christmas...but in a good way. HA!

Whoo who, baby. This is fun.
:)


----

thephoenixanddragon said...

thanks guys!! O.K. whos next??
Rick: I do the same thing I get in my mind what people look like and Im usually close.
Monica: thank you or stopping by and thanks for the compliments. How do I get to your site to return the visit?
.P.T.: I wish you had more time to fawn over me too. LOL :) I wouldnt go as far as beautiful. I would say cute as a button or even stretch it to HOT but not beautiful.lol See what you started? An early Christmas.

thephoenixanddragon said...

Oh Im sure you could think of something:) just talking about that wacky husband of yours could keep you writing for days. LOL Hell if I can do this anyone can.