Saturday, July 07, 2007

So its fourth of July and Im sitting at work being quite bored which is unusual and who do I get a text from but freak out lady. It reads party at the house are you coming? At this point im not sure of who it is from since I erased all numbers from my phone book and havent given her a second thought since that Sunday evening. When I realize who it is from I text back saying are you sure you meant to send me this invite. The reply was a simple yes so I called to see what was beneath this out of nowhere text. It was a polite converstion that ended with me saying I would stop by after work but I wanted to talk to her about what had happened. She was in agreement so I went over after work. Bizarre very Bizarre. I am absolutely amazed how distorted her perception of events were. She said she was so upset about that sunday night because I left her to fend for herself from a girl that is pursuing her. Thats funny because all the texts she sent that night had to do with me leaving with a girl. Then she said that people would ask her why I was behaving the way I was and that she didnt think I was behaving the way one should if they wanted a relationship. HELLO! Has anyone been listening? I told her I would agree to that because I DIDNT WANT A RELATIONSHIP!!! Then she would tell me how all her friends said that we were a perfect couple, how nice I was, and how good we were together. Now it is that everyone who according to her always said that I ws a bad for her and that she tried to end it a long time ago. Whatever!!Then the name calling started that I was a player and that she wasnt looking to be with a player. Is anyone home ? Is she even listening to me then or before? I asked her to describe a player. She said it was someone who went from one person to another, not setteling down, always looking for the next person. O.K Ill give in to that but I consider that casual dating or just sleeping around. Yes Ive been a little slut puppy but so what? I have not lied to anyone, led anyone on thinking I want something more. I told her that when I settle down, and I know I will eventually, I want it to be with someone that when I hear a love song on the radio I think of them, when I get a text message from them I get butterflies in the stomach, someone I have a passion for, the thought of their touch gives me goosebumps and makes me smile and I havent found that yet. I wasnt setteling down with her because I didnt feel that with her thats why I was behaving like I was. DUHH Then it finished up with her telling me that she had found someone and that she hoped that I too can find someone special like she has. I now know what talking to a wall is like. I dont want a relatioship right now. I am so focused on my life right now I dont have time for a partner. It will happen without me looking for one and in its own time but in the meantime I work 3 jobs and will be starting the Correction Officer Academy next month. Not to mention time on the bike and sleep time. Did someone say sleep? What is that? LOL Anywho the numbers are still deleated and I hope that the next girl she dates has better luck with the personalities (nickname for her is Sybill) than I did.

No comments: