Wednesday, July 18, 2007

QUICKIE

Graveyard shift SUCKS!!! I said I would take this shift for a week so that the people that regularly work it can study for the bar. What was I thinking? I come in at midnight and work until 0800. There are some interesting people coming in at this time but it is cutting into my Sunday night out. My buddy Bink and I have a new Sunday night event. we go up to a local strip bar and hang out. It is hospitality night and drinks are half off. Of course we only go for the cheap drinks. :) We now have a Sunday night table reserved for us. It is a great time, cold drinks, hot women and good company.


Lauren is home in Boston and I don't know what to do with myself. Its a good thing I'm working nights and sleeping during the day because when she is here I'm either hanging with her or talking to her on the phone. While she has been home she decided to move back to Boston. That really sucks!! My riding, titty bar wake up caller, good night caller buddy is going to be leaving. there isn't a date yet but probably next month or in Sept.


Here's a huge news flash: I was looking at the Suzuki Hayabusa.

I know its a crotch rocket. Actually the fastest rice burner on the market. I have a friend that has one and she is going to let me take hers out to see if I really want one or not. I went and spoke with a dealer the other day and filled out the application for financing just in case. I think I'm going to get it. NO I'm not getting rid of the Harley!! Just have a need for speed that the Harley isn't filling. I don't want to do wheelies down the highway I just want to go fast that and it lokks TIGHT. I'm taking her bike out in the next few days so Ill know then for sure.

No comments: