Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream escape

So I had a bizarre night.. Something happened that I have never had happen to me before. I was having a dream about her. That's nothing new but what happened is. This dream was one of those that seemed so real. I remember I could feel her, smell her and feel the passion when we were kissing. Now comes the never before part... I remember snapping myself out of the dream. Now this was a dream that normally I wouldn't want to snap out of if you know what I mean, but I remember saying out loud this is only a dream and it has to stop. Its time to get on with things, she isn't coming back, she doesn't want to come back, and it is time I moved on so snap out of it. I then woke myself up. I was able to go right back to sleep then I dreamed about work. Sitting at the table with some of the attorneys talking about my LSAT scores. How well I did on them, how I was going to go to Barry and become one of them. Then my alarm went off and it was time to get up. I feel very rested today and Im off to work for another day. Still love the job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, dreams are funny stuff, huh? I've paid attention to mine since I was a child. I get lots of information otherwise unknown (such as increased awareness into my real emotional truths, particularly if and when I'm feeling "cloudy" about something).

Have a great weekend, bud.


----

Spilling Ink said...

That's a great dream, Phoenix. If you have been consciously working on a way to be able to do that on purpose, I would love to know the particulars. You got directions, a road map... anything?

thephoenixanddragon said...

Hey P.T. Had ad great weekend thanks and dreams are funny things but I dony know how much stock I put into them. I guess it is a way to work on things.
Hey Lynn!! I wish I could say yes that I have consciously been working on that but unfortunetly that isnt the case. My mind took control of the dreams but my heart still is leading my consious. The only I got for you is i take it day by day. The is a song that talks about being without someone and how he makes. He says " I breathe in and I breathe out I put one foot in front of the other" Thats pretty much what Im doing. Some days are better than others. Thats the road map. I keep turning it over to God and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Sorry thats all I got.