Friday, January 05, 2007

Manatees

Been having weird dreams recently. The other night I dreamt I was riding my bike down a gravel road. It was the old road that used to lead to a beach I go to. I love to go there because I always see alligators hanging out on the side. The only gators I like other than on my dinner plate. Anywhos I love to watch out for them and always get a kick when I see one. But back to my dream.. I was driving down this gravel road and there were a lot of alligators out. Most of them I could only see the top of their noses but there were a few that were all the way out of the water. I remember smiling as I was going by and thinking that this wouldn't be a good place to go swimming. As I drove I ended up at Blue Springs. When I was a kid we would go to there to see the manatees. Well that's were I ended up walking along the run looking for manatees. I started calling for them and they started to appear. I found some lettuce and started to feed them. There were even baby manatees. I remember feeling so happy feeding and talking to them. I could see one gator off in the background but it didn't want to come near and I remember thinking how glad I was that the manatees were not in any danger. I was so happy in the dream. I had been wanting to go see them this season but I hadn't had the time but I think this Sat. I am going to take a ride down there to see them. I get out of work about 200 so I believe its time for a ride.

No comments: